The following statistics show the pollution severity LBTG creates:
- 13 lbs.* of trap grease is produced per person per year ...almost 4 billion pounds annually (530.5 MMgals./yr.)
- 935,000 restaurants prepare 70 billion meals a year
- 92,000 public schools prepare lunches every school day.
- 3,773 hospitals reported preparing 567 million meals annually
- Colleges, company cafeterias, prisons, nursing homes add still more population growth means the supply of food source waste grease will increase
BEH not only eliminates the pollution caused by LBTG, but it allows bio diesel producers to turn it into B100, a usable commodity that reduces our dependence on foreign oil, providing a two-pronged environmental benefit.
- The combined national costs of sewer blockages and preventative maintenance for the 19,500 sewer districts are estimated to be $25 billion annually, which BEH's solution helps eliminate.
- The scarcity of authorized disposal sites make it difficult and expensive for producers and haulers to comply with Fat, Oil and Grease (FOG) requirements established as part of best practices.
- Most municipal treatment facikities won't accept liquid waste grease for disposal
- Haulers travel long distances and pay increased tipping charges to discharge their loads of trap grease.
- BEH's process takes 8.4 MM gals of greasy slurry and extracts 1,680,000 gals* of high quality feedstock, which bio-diesel producers can process into 1,596,000 gals of B100 fuel.
- Florida's May 2007 spot rack rate wholsale price for B100 is more than $3.00 per gallon.
- BEH's economics were developed using $2.42 per gallon as the wholesale price to eliminate any impact from price changes to our business model viability
- The estimated total capital costs including installation for a 1.5 MM + gal. non-automated BEH Bio-diesel factory is 2.6 MM. Please contact us if you would like to speak to one of our affiliated bio-diesel plant manufacturers.
The potential for B100:
- The U.S. consumes 90 billion gallons of diesel fuel a year with an average growth rate of 7% a year
- The growth of bio diesel is driven by government action requiring use of alternative fuels. 15 states have legislation encouraging bio diesel, and by 2012 federal law requires the use of 7.5 billion gallons of renewable fuels
- Bio diesel is 100% compatible with the current distribution infrastructure
- Multiple sales options for B100:
- BEH Sells Bio Diesel Feed Stock to partnering Bio-Diesel factories, who process it into fuel
- BEH Distributes products in bulk as a wholesaler
- BEH Sells to Bio Diesel brokers who sell to fuel oil distributors
- BEH Sells directly to distributors who would blend various grades
- BEH Leases Feedstock Pretreatment Equipment to Bio-Diesel producers